12/16/09

Notes from author

Hi friends - I hope you are enjoying the study. I am sorry that many of the days have typos. I try to proof them but am often in a hurry to get them posted in time for the next day, and once posted they are difficult for me to edit. I am correcting typos as our family reads them together and will post a complete edited set at the end of the month. If you are having trouble keeping up, do not worry about it. Our family is only on Day 13! If we miss a day, we just keep going after Christmas until we finish - after all, more than half of the events discussed herein actually took place after the birth of Christ and there is no reason to stop celebrating at Christmas! Merry Christmas to you all! Love Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment